Vacancy for Volunteer at ADRA Albania
Contact person: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization: ADRA Albania
ADRA Albania is a humanitarian organization operating in Albania since 1991.
The Mission of our organization is to develop and implement needs-oriented projects and always aim for quality, innovation, and diversity. ADRA mobilizes communities to take sustainable responsibility for society and environment.
Currently, ADRA Albania with the financial support of IPA Adriatic Cross-Border program is implementing “Love Your Heart: Adriatic Cardiovascular Diseases Prevention Network” project which aims to raise awareness among the Albanian citizens to provide information to create a network of cardiovascular diseases. For more information about the project, please follow the above link:
· Assist the health in the implementation process of Love Your Heart activities;
· Assist in the office administration work;
· Coordinate her work with the other ADRA’s volunteer in order to prepare handicraft for charities bazaar;
· Assist in the coordination process of foreign volunteer groups;
· Translate from English to Albanian and vice versa, from Italian to Albanian and vice versa, especially health materials;
Knowledge of English and Italian; Ability to work in the challenging environment; ability to work in the team; preference will be given to applicants with health education background.
Please submit curriculum vitae to email@example.com