Job Position: Project Manager
Area of project implementation: Fushe Kruje
Duration of contract: 6 months contract position with a possibility of extension
ADRA Albania has opened a vacancy for a Project Manager in the frame of the project “Positive Family Environment for Roma and Egyptian children’s Education”.
ADRA Albania develops and implements needs oriented projects and always aims for quality, innovation and diversity. ADRA Albania mobilizes communities to take sustainable responsibility for society and the environment.
• Activity and resource planning
• Estimating costs and time
• Document project’s progress
• Write monthly and final progress report
• Coordinate and monitor the project staff
• Conduct field visits
• Monitor and closely follow the project’s progress
• Develop and improve relations with stakeholders such as Municipality, Public schools, CPUs etc.
• Develop and maintain relations between the marginalized communities and project staff
• Involve in any other activity required for the well functioning of ADRA office
• Education: Degree in Social Sciences
• Experience: Minimum 2 years of work experience with development and relief project in the CSO sector
• Languages: Very good knowledge of English
• Must have competency-based computer skills in Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and internet).
• Previous working experience with NGO sector or relevant sectors.
• Mobilizing and facilitating communities
• Managerial skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Professional confidentiality
Documents required for the first phase of selection (all the documents in English):
• Curriculum Vitae (please insert 2 reference contacts, preferred from your previous employer )
• Motivation Letter (one-page maximum)
If you are interested in this position, send the required information at firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th of March 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.